Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF! (that's goodness)

The kids were home the first 2 days of this week (snow days) and the last 3 we have had a kid home from school throwing up everyday.   Ivy and Adam are going to be the last to get it.  The snow and ice have all melted and now it is a muddy mess outside.  I went to pick up some homework for school on Wednesday and got stuck in the mud.  I had to call a tow truck to come and get me out.  I really missed having my dad around at that moment.  Even as an adult I still think he can do anything.

The house shopping hasn't been going to well but we have until June anyway.  Our lease is up then and we don't want to move the kids from their school again.  Adam and I both work in Oklahoma City and the college I am going to go to in the Fall is there as well.  Around Oklahoma City is a lot of smaller towns and we are having a hard time picking the area we want to go to.  

I told the kids that this blog will be their job on Sunday afternoons.  It is kind of fun - I feel very isolated here and it is nice to just jot a note to all of you guys.  I saw the new pictures of Lily and she is soooo cute.  I know she has a huge fan club already waiting to nibble on her.

Love you lots.  Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment