Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday afternoon

We just got home a while ago from church.  Naomi and Adam had church-itis and stayed home.  It has been one of those weeks and hopefully everyone is back in school tomorrow.
Here are the boys ready for church in their suits.

Naomi stayed home sick.

Already a Nintendo addict.

Playing video games Sunday afternoon.  (Notice now that church is over, Naomi looks better.)

Joey came in the door Friday and crashed.

Have a great week and we will try to keep this blog updated at least once a week.  Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hello!
    I just saw your blog and I loved it!
    I'm putting a Valentine package together for all of you and I'll get it mailed this week.
    I hope you are all doing better.
    Love , Grandma Joan
    Julie, no more mud bogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys!
    We got your address from my mom. Love to see your pictures and hear of your adventures. I can see how an apartment full of kids could be like camping. I like the comparison!
    Things in Sugar are good and snowy. We are just glad to be home with our new baby while watching and praying for the progress of baby Lily.
    Best luck with the house hunting. I know it will all come together for your family.
    Thanks for the righteous example you set.
    Keep us "POSTED"! - Hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete