Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17, 2010

Not much is happening right now - just day to day stuff.  It has been cold outside so it is hard for the kids to get out and play much.  Our apartment is pretty small and it will be nice when we can get back into a house. 

Ivy's Birthday is coming up and  we are planning a trip to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate.  Hopefully now that we live by one we won't have to stay there 3 hours everytime we go.  Uncontrollable kids and noise - you can only take so much.

For my birthday this year I am getting my eyes "fixed".   I need new contacts so I thought I would get a 3rd opinion on whether or not I am a candidate for Lasik. I am not a candidate for Lasik (cutting a flap in your eyeball)  but I am a candidate for PKR (scrapping the surface off your eyeball).  I've talked myself out of it at least 10 times a day but I am still scheduled for it on March 4th.

We are so happy to hear cousin Lily is eating and getting closer to going home.  She is so cute and the kids love to look at the pictures of her. 

Well, everyone have a great day and we will talk to you later.  I will get some pictures posted after the kids come home from school.  Love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment