Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Adam does all the computer stuff at our house so bear witih me

After seeing Curtis and Crystal's blog and following Lily's progress everyday, I thought maybe I could give this blogging a try and at least update it every once in a while. That way family can at least see an occasional picture of our kids. I'm not sure how to post pictures yet and that will probably have to wait until Adam can show me how (and when we can find the cord to the camera).

The kids have been home from school for about a week with the ice storm that hit. It was our first ice storm and it was pretty treacherous. They are back in school now - thank goodness. We are living in a small apartment right now until we find a house to buy and it is kind of like camping. The kids are having a blast though. There are lots of things to do and lots of kids to play with when the weather is good. After school they like to join the wild pack of kids riding their scooters around the sidewalks that wind through the apartment complex. They like it here but wish they could see their "grammies" and "uncles". Great-grandma sent us some pictures of everyone and Joey told me the other day that he doesn't like to look at the pictures because he will never see you guys again. It really broke my heart.

Well we are all so happy that Lily is progressing and looking so good - we love to see the pictures. She is our kid's only cousin and they are already pretty fond of her.

Well everyone take care and I will soon attempt to post some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kids!
    I love your blog. Keep doing it so we will
    see you all the time. I miss you and hope you are doing good. Have fun riding your scooters, but don't fall and break your arm!!
    Seth, that was for you. I will keep looking at your blog for new pictures.
    Love, Grandma Joan

    ReplyDelete